Saturday, January 30, 2021

Manga Review: Dauluo Dalu (Soul Land/Combat Continent) series

I got hooked onto this Wuxia manga while screening through recent releases. I was looking for a manga with good magic system with good character development. When I found this series, I came to know of many similar wuxia mangas based on chines doaist and Buddhism based fantasy mangas.

Douluo Dalu has 4 different time series continuing simultaneously and independently  the first two series are most developed with 200 plus chapters. The other two are lagging behind.

What I liked was the great magic system and tiered approach of character development. Tiered character development reminds us of games but it's something structured which I have always enjoyed. Similar to magic score system that Goku series developed to compare powers. It's always great to compare character powers and that has always fascinated all readers of cartoon, anime and mangas. 


No comments:

Predicted XI India Vs South Africa 1st test

Mayank Agarwal K L Rahul Cheteshwar Pujara Virat Kohli Shreyas Iyer Rishabh Pant Shardul Thakur Ravichandran Ashwin Mohammad Shami Jaspreet ...