Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Stormlight Archive Book 1: The Way of Kings (Brandon Sanderson)

 Have re-read this great book of this fantastic series. In my opinion the best series ongoing currently. I especially like reading the character development of Kaladin , one of the main protagonists. I like it to an extent that I re-read only his segments multiple times.

I will highlight recommend this to fantasy enthusiasts who are looking for a great Mega Novel to start with after completing the Wheel of Time. This boasts a great system of power development and very realistic portrayal of characters. The way Brandon builds up the tension until the final conflict is breathtaking and makes this a novel which you simply cannot stop reading.

Now I am looking forward to re-reading the 2nd book of the series. 

No comments:

Predicted XI India Vs South Africa 1st test

Mayank Agarwal K L Rahul Cheteshwar Pujara Virat Kohli Shreyas Iyer Rishabh Pant Shardul Thakur Ravichandran Ashwin Mohammad Shami Jaspreet ...