Saturday, January 26, 2008

Who am I??

Well......
I am Dibyaranjan Mekap(aka Lord Voldermort fame lolz!!!) . I am at present in 4th semester, pursuing Polymer Science and Technology Branch at IIT Roorkee. Till now my stay here has been quite eventful..... I cant say I'll pen down all my adventures because many of them might land me into a lot of trouble , but i promise you I will try my level best.
I am quite a fun-loving person and I love to make friends. I am quite confident....in-fact you can say it borders at the heights of Himalayas. Why am i confident because I know I am going to succeed ....I consider myself too versatile to be bogged down by 1 or 2 failures. So you can say I am a die-hard optimist. Well I might sound arrogant or proud to you ..but then again I can think of myself can't I??? ...It depends upon the other person to determine my true personality....so in both my Facebook and Orkut profiles my caption is "you'll know me when you meet me".
Now, as far as my love-life is considered like most of my fellow IITians it sucks! I mean for god sakes how can it prosper with a 100:1 boy-girl ration that this premier institute boasts of. But the truth is that like every other boy my age i am just looking for that one girl with whom nothing else would matter. But that seems like a dream that would be difficult to fulfill at this doomer place. :(

Anyway I am taking leave .....a very good day to you all...
and ah yes........

KEEP SMILING FOREVER

Dev

No comments:

Predicted XI India Vs South Africa 1st test

Mayank Agarwal K L Rahul Cheteshwar Pujara Virat Kohli Shreyas Iyer Rishabh Pant Shardul Thakur Ravichandran Ashwin Mohammad Shami Jaspreet ...