Saturday, November 26, 2011

Another late Friday Evening at the Office!!

It's 6:20 PM. I m all alone in my office. Everyone else has left to enjoy their weekend. Unfortunately I am still waiting for my experiment to get over. It takes 40 minute for each run and cannot leave before switching of the instruments.

I go out for a whiff of fresh air and when I return I can smell the stink of Decanol (its the solvent I am using for experiment). It's then that I get a profound realization. ' This is my Life, and it literally Stinks!!!'.... and the most ironical thing is that it was my own choice.

Statutory Warning: This s a work of fiction and has no bearing on my mental or physical state. Just take it with a pinch of Salt. :P

No comments:

Predicted XI India Vs South Africa 1st test

Mayank Agarwal K L Rahul Cheteshwar Pujara Virat Kohli Shreyas Iyer Rishabh Pant Shardul Thakur Ravichandran Ashwin Mohammad Shami Jaspreet ...