Wednesday, April 18, 2018

10 years blogging! (2008 - 2018)


When I started blogging 10 years ago on 26th January, I simply wanted to express myself. Looking back, I have had times when I have blogged prolifically and times when I have not been able to pen down nothing at all. Even now, as I fight life/work related stress, getting myself motivated to write something of quality is a challenging hurdle. But in spite of this, it gives me pleasure that I have sustained and completed 10 years of blogging. I can only promise myself, that I get better and continue with this further. Here goes 10 years .... Truly, time flies!

No comments:

Predicted XI India Vs South Africa 1st test

Mayank Agarwal K L Rahul Cheteshwar Pujara Virat Kohli Shreyas Iyer Rishabh Pant Shardul Thakur Ravichandran Ashwin Mohammad Shami Jaspreet ...