Monday, December 17, 2018

Brussels Diaries - La Cycliste

As I was exploring Brussels' beautiful artistic culture, I bumped into (literally) this fit cat lady on her bike standing patiently among the barrage of selfies and photo-hungry tourists like me.

As I researched more, I found out that she is called La cycliste, created by French artist Alain Séchas. She is made of fiber polyester and metal, costing the city of Brussels 100 000 euros. Considering, the interest it is generating among the tourist, I would say sound investment Brussels! 

Nest time you are visiting Brussels, go check this out!


Top post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers




Predicted XI India Vs South Africa 1st test

Mayank Agarwal K L Rahul Cheteshwar Pujara Virat Kohli Shreyas Iyer Rishabh Pant Shardul Thakur Ravichandran Ashwin Mohammad Shami Jaspreet ...